Visit New Zealand - Travel to Wellington, Queenstown, Harihari, Lake Wakatipu
New Zealand, a land rich in natural scenery located in the south-western Pacific Ocean, offers hissing geysers and majestic mountains for excitement. Additionally, clear blue lakes, sandy beaches, and lush forests dot the countryside.
The official languages are English and Maori, although English is the more widely spoken of the two. The official currency is the New Zealand dollar.
Outdoor activities are popular here with rafting and fishing being at the top of the list. For something extraordinary, whale watching and bungee jumping are also available.
Its capital city is Wellington, a combination of seafaring harbor and old Victorian buildings. This is quite an exciting place to visit, complete with many artistic offerings as well as spectacular scenery, national treasures, and interesting entertainment opportunities.
Whangaparaoa Bay includes a series of beaches that are dotted with errant driftwood. Nearby, an old Anglican church is open for public perusal. Harihari, on the south end of the island, is known for being the landing spot for Guy Menzies when he took his solo flight from Australia across the Tasman Sea in the early 1930s.
Queenstown is a terrific spot to get a taste of parasailing or bungee jumping. It's located in a glacial valley on Lake Wakatipu. The Fiordland National Park features a scenic array of mountains and forests encrusted in ice.
- Tonga - City of Nuku'alofa, Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua, Mapua a Vaca Blowholes, and Tongan National Center.
- New Caledonia - Loyalty Islands, Lifou, Mare, Ouvea, Grotte de la Reine Hortense, Parc Provincial de la Riviere Bleue and the Isle of Pines.
- Netherlands - Amsterdam, Anne Frank House, Kroller-Muller Museum, Hoge Veluwe National Park, Keukenhof Gardens
- Ecuador - Quito, Basilica del Voto Nacional, Parque Nacional Cotopaxi, TeleferiQo sky tram, and Cruz Loma.
- Switzerland - Zurich, Lake Geneva, Lucerne, Patek-Phillippe Museum, Augusta Raurica ruins, and the Jet d'Eau fountain.