Germany Travel - Visit Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Leipzig
Skies are sunniest in Germany between the months of May and September. The landscape is full of rich forests, ancient castles, and flowing rivers. Germany's full name is the Federal Republic of Germany. Its capital city is Berlin, and its official currency is the euro. This country is located in Western Europe and is bordered by the countries of France, Poland, the Czech Republic, Denmark, the Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, and Luxembourg. It is also bordered by the North Sea and the Baltic Sea.
The Harz Mountains provide the perfect spot for athletic activities all year long. For a taste of music in a variety of tunes, Leipzig is most definitely the place to go.
Its underground music clubs and street cafes provide an eclectic assortment that even includes classical music.
Munich, a spot where local traditions are alive and well, is one of the most popular destinations in Germany. A bevy of museums provide hours of fascination. Berlin, however, is by far more popular than Munich with its own eclectic assortment of museums, nightclubs, theaters, and restaurants.
If you happen upon Frankfurt at the right time, you can delight in one of the eye opening exhibits that frequently occur at its museums. Moreover, other exciting establishments are scattered throughout Frankfurt including a nightclub, art gallery, and a large airport. Lübeck exudes a charm that perhaps reflects its historic past including bombings and medieval events.
- Switzerland - Zurich, Lake Geneva, Lucerne, Patek-Phillippe Museum, Augusta Raurica ruins, and the Jet d'Eau fountain.
- Netherlands - Amsterdam, Anne Frank House, Kroller-Muller Museum, Hoge Veluwe National Park, Keukenhof Gardens
- France - Paris, Corsica, Cannes, Biarritz and Arles.
- Luxembourg - Luxembourg City, Moselle Valley wineries, Remich, Vianden Castle and Chateau de Bourscheid.
- Sweden - Stockholm, Visby, Tyresta National Park and Victoria Hotel.
- Poland - Warsaw, Czartoryski Museum, Krakow, Great Masurian Lakes, Slowinski National Park, and Malbork Castle.
- Bolivia - Sucre, Christ of Concordia statue, Cochabamba, Parque Nacional Madidi, Cha'llapampa and Isla del Sol.