Visit Italy - Rome, Florence, Milan, Vatican, Colosseum, Leaning Tower of Pisa
Italy has just about everything that it could possibly have to entice visitors to its land—panoramic beauty, artistic creations, rich histories artifacts, and more. From exploring the ancient ruins of Rome to skiing down the Alps, sightseeing in Italy is an adventurous experience.
Whether you are planning to visit the Colosseum (also known as the Coliseum and originally known as the Flavian Amphitheatre), the Forum, the Vatican, or the shops of this exciting city, Rome is a must see for anyone visiting Italy. For a taste of the fashionable and artistic creations that Italy has to offer, Milan cannot be outdone. This is a happening city with lots of activity.
Florence, with a cultural history of its own, is an extremely pleasant city to visit. This picturesque city features numerous galleries and churches.
The perfect time to visit Italy is early in the springtime and late August when the land is at its prettiest and the crowds are at their smallest. Tourists come from around the world to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Five ancient temples, including the Temple of Hercules, are housed at the Valley of the Temples. An interesting museum there showcases numerous artifacts. The temples are illuminated at night.
- Croatia - Plitvice Lakes National Park, Zagreb, Solin, Salona Ruins, Mljet Island and Dubrovnik.
- Greece - The Parthenon on the Acropolis of Athens, Crete, Knossos, the Acropolis of Lindos, Meteora's monasteries, Delphi, and Vergina.
- Serbia - Belgrade, Novi Sad, Jelica Milanovic, Kalemegdan Fortress, Petrovaradin Citadel, Sirogojno, Mt. Zlatibor and Manasija Monastery.
- Spain - Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, Museo Guggenheim and Las Hurdes.
- Ireland - Dublin, Cork, Kilkenny Castle and Derry.
- Wales - Cardiff, Conwy, Portmeirion, Devil's Bridge, Caernarfon Castle, St. Govan's Chapel and Millennium Stadium.
- Liechtenstein - Vaduz, Malbun Ski Resort, Triesenberg, Ski Museum and National Museum.